8 September 2022 - 8:00am to 10 September 2022 - 5:00pm
The Peer Review Congress provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of:
- research into the quality and credibility of editorial and funding peer review
- scientific and scholarly publication
- research and reporting practices, identification and management of biases
- transparency, reproducibility, access, publication and dissemination metrics
- identification and management of threats to the integrity of science
- advances in information exchange.