Have your contact details changed?
Do you have new staff at your journal?
Update the contact details for your journal on our website and ensure you and your colleagues can access all COPE resources.
Here's a quick guide to show you how to update your details, with step by step instructions:
- Sign in* to the COPE website (Sign in: top right hand corner tab)
*If you have forgotten your password, enter your username (usually your email address) and request a new password
You’ll see a list of the journals and the publisher you’re associated with
- Click on the journal you want to update
- In the menu that appears click Manage Members.
On the next screen you can:
- Promote existing Users to Managers
- Add new Users 'Invite people' - they will receive an email giving information on logging in and accessing COPE resources
- Remove existing Users
Please take a minute to check your contact details. Having correct contacts helps you and those working on your journal(s) keep up to date with publication ethics issues and gives access to all COPE resources.
If you have any problems updating your details please contact us.