It’s a new year and time for fresh starts, including making sure your COPE member details are up to date.
Have you had a change of staff? New staff join your journal? Or changed your work email contacts?
It’s quick and easy to update your details and ensure you and your colleagues can access all COPE resources:
- Sign in* to the COPE website (Sign in: top right hand corner tab)
You’ll see a list of the journals and the publisher you’re associated with
*If you have forgotten your password, enter your username (usually your email address) and request a new password
- Click on the journal you want to update
- In the right hand menu that appears click Manage Members. On the next screen you can:
- Promote existing Users to Managers
- Add new Users (which sends them a welcome email)
- Remove existing Users
Please take a minute to check your contact details. Having correct contacts helps you and those working on your journal(s) keep up to date with publication ethics issues and gives access to all COPE resources.