The 2019 Asia Pacific Meeting of ISMPP, Bridging Global Standards and Regional Practices, will link the fundamental standards that guide medical publications and communications with regional practices. This full-day meeting on 6 September 2019, in Tokyo, Japan, will feature faculty presentations and interactive learning on the following topics:
- Keynote Address: Open Science
- Applying GPP3 guidelines in the Asia-Pacific Region: A practical guide
- The expanding and changing role of the publication professional
- Technology in publishing: What are the opportunities, what are the risks?
- Nothing about us without us: Patient involvement in the communication of science
ISMPP is offering a 10% registration discount to COPE members for its Asia Pacific Meeting, Bridging Global Standards and Regional Practices, 6 September 2019, in Tokyo, Japan. Learn about the meeting at www.ismpp.org/asia-pacific-meeting, and enter COPE19AP in the “Discount Code” field when you register. This special discount is available until 7 August 2019.