The 9 June 2021 COPE Forum will be held at 14:00-15:30pm BST (UTC + 1).
The discussion topic "When and how to involve multiple journals and publishers in dealing with complaints from whistleblowers", will be followed by discussion and advice among attendees on members' cases submitted in advance.
Forum agenda and minutes
1. Update on COPE activities by the Chair
2. Forum discussion: coordinating multi-journal complaints
3. New cases
- 21-04 Ethics approval and consent
- 21-05 Unresponsive authors delaying publication
- 21-06 Can two DOIs be assigned to the same manuscript?
- 21-07 Manuscript submitted based on retracted paper
4. Updates to cases previously brought to the COPE Forum
- 20-02 Paper published without permission or acknowledgement from institution
- 21-01 Preprint plagiarism
- 21-02 Author anonymity at the final proofreading stages
Cases with questions for the Forum and full agenda (PDF)
Register for the COPE Forum
Wednesday 9 June 2021, 14:00-15:30pm BST (UTC + 1)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®