On 3 March 2022 the COPE Forum will be held at 11:00-12:30pm (GMT / UTC)
1. Update on COPE activities by the Chair.
2. Forum discussion topic. We begin the COPE Forum with a discussion on the topic of Editorial conflicts of interest.
3. New cases
- Removing a retracted article from a third party site
- Is there a time limit for submitting a critique of a published article?
- Possible peer review manipulation
4. Updates to cases previously brought to the COPE Forum
- Request to remove an author post-publication
- Change of corresponding author after manuscript published online
Register for the COPE Forum
The 3 March 2022 COPE Forum will be held at 11:00-12:30pm (GMT / UTC).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Forum is available to COPE Members only.