Our September Forum, held by webinar (16:00-17:30 British Summer Time) will follow the usual format where we have discuss a topic, followed by COPE members' cases presented for discussion and advice from all those participating in the Forum.
Members can register to attend the Forum The deadline to register is Thursday 3 September 2020
The discussion topic is systematic manipulation of the publishing process via “paper mills”. You can add your comments to the discussion on the website, whether or not you are attending the Forum.
Forum agenda and minutes
1. Update on COPE activities by the Chair
2. Forum discussion: Systematic manipulation of the publishing process via paper mills
3. New cases on the following:
- How to respond to a reader’s repeated concerns
- Authors requesting withdrawal of articles from similarity check database in order to re-publish
4. Updates to cases previously brought to the COPE Forum
COPE Forum 4 September 2020
The Forum will run from 4pm to 5.30pm BST.
Registration is now open to COPE members.