COPE European Seminar 2017
"THE CHANGING FACE AND FUTURE OF PUBLICATION ETHICS"
Thursday 25 May 2017
10.00am - 5.00pm
Cowdray Hall, RCN, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
COPE's European Seminar 2017 will be on Thursday, 25 May 2017, in London—20 Cavendish Square, RCN, London W1G 0RN. Join us to celebrate 20 years of COPE, with a special programme reflecting on past challenges and future outlook for research and publication ethics.
The seminar will include invited talks from international speakers, as well as a panel discussion looking forward, including what new technolgoies and new models might help in the future.
The full programme will be available shortly and will include:
- How publication ethics has changed in 20 years
- An overview from Liz Wager, international consultant on peer review and publication ethics and former COPE Chair
- An institutional perspective of publication ethics – Dr Jane Jacobs view as Director of the Office of Research Ethics and Integrity at Queensland University of Technology
- Where COPE is today and the challenges it faces – thoughts from the new Chairs of COPE, Chris Graf and Geri Pearson
- Global publication ethics – what’s happening further afield. Views from Asia, in particular China
- Looking forward to new technologies, new models – a panel discussion chaired by Ginny Barbour, outgoing COPE Chair
Register for the COPE seminar by completing the form below.
The Seminar is free for COPE members. Registration fee £300 for non-members.
Registration will close on 10 May 2017.
The full programme will be available shortly.